Sunday, February 27, 2011

Brian Passed!

About a week before Andrew was born Brian finished taking both of his licensing tests and passed!  It was a lot of work and a lot of time away from each other.  Every evening consisted of him going to our bed room closet (I should have taken a picture of his make-shift study desk) right after dinner.  It was basically like I was a single mother and 8 months pregnant.  Very difficult and stressful at times but so worth it!  Everyone is so proud of his hard work and dedication!  Here is a picture of Brian holding the proof that he passed both tests.  Notice his facial hair.  He started growing it and decided that he wouldn’t shave until he passed.  I wasn’t too thrilled about it but figured whatever helped him.  I certainly wasn’t gonna get in the way : )

DSCN0461_edited-1

1 comments:

Tina said...

Yeah! Congrats Brian!