So before I jump into talking all about Andrew I need to share some things about Tyson recently.
A couple of days ago Tyson pooped in the potty. You would have thought that we had won a million dollars the way we were all jumping up and down screaming with excitement. Well, that was short lived because he hasn’t done it since. Oh well, it will come. It has too, right?
Tyson is still in love with Thomas the train and I think even more so than before because Grandma Murray has been here to spoil him with buying him Thomas books, trains, and any other random toy that they have decided to turn into Thomas the train : ) He’s sure gonna miss her when she leaves tomorrow. I’m down-right positive.
Lately he has been on this kick of telling us he has a secret. It usually consists of telling us something like “green means go and red means stop.” Yeah, that’s his secret. Isn’t that cute? He’s also starting to say prayers all by himself. We’ll hear words like Jesus, thank you food, thank you Andrew, thank you church, thank you Thomas, thank you outside…etc. It usually consists of whatever went on that day. It’s so amazing to hear him utter his prayers. Sometimes it makes me want to cry and laugh all at the same time because I’m so proud and also think it’s totally adorable and funny. Here’s a recent picture of this ball of energy.
So, now onto Andrew. A few days ago he turned 1 month old. Seems like I just had him but it also feels like he’s been a part of our family for forever (and I guess he really has been a part of this family for forever but you know what I mean). He has been sleeping great at night. Daytime, not so much. I’m just grateful I get a couple hours a time at night. He’s so adorable. He smiles and giggles in his sleep. It will be so fun to see him smile for real at us : ) He’s so handsome.
Yesterday the 13th, we had his baby blessing. It was a wonderful day. I was so touched by the spirit during the blessing. He is such a blessing to our family. We love him so much already. The whole getting pregnant, growing a baby and giving birth is such a miracle and it’s not something I take lightly. The gift of life is miraculous. I just hope I can be the kind of mother these children of God deserve. He’s definitely something special around here. Thank you family and friends who were able to share in that special day with us. Here are some pictures.
Great Grandma and Grandpa Dickson and Grandma Murray (right before this picture my sweet Grandma Dickson leaned over and gave Andrew a gentle kiss on his forehead. Sweet moment I want to remember)
Great Grandma Asay, Grandma and Grandpa Carlsen
The best father to our two kids!
Too irresistible to kiss…

9 comments:
That argyle sweater is a-mazing. Love it! Such cute boys you have.
Having two boys is so much fun. When they make each other laugh it melts my heart. Your boys are too cute and buddies for sure :)
He is so cute. I love when they arch their back with their legs all scrunched like that!
Such cute pictures!! I want to come kiss both boys!:) and good luck with Ty and the potty - I've been trying for almost a year with Addy...I guess we have to wait till they're ready and want to like everyone says:) Love you!
Looks like it was such a special day, he is the sweetest looking baby and tyson is really getting to be so handsome!
I love those pictures of Andrew, he really is so stinking precious.
I agree that we both were not ready for our moms to leave! He is so handsome and so glad his blessing day turned out well.
His so adorable. I can't wait to see him. He will be so big by the time we get to.
Post a Comment