There are about a million other things I should be doing right now but oh well. Here are some pictures of Tyson around the house.
Tyson loves his new toy box that he got for Christmas. Sometimes when Tyson is really fussy Brian will sit him in the toy box and he will play for about 20 minutes in there. Eventually he will start to whine to get out after he has found his desired toy to play with outside of the box. He is so funny!
Fingers in the mouth is a new thing for him. He did it when he was really little but he just started doing it again.
Tyson is obsessed with the dishwasher. He tries to get the items off of the top rack and tries to climb onto the lid. He races over to the dishwasher when I am trying to do the dishes and he screams when I finish and close it up!
Ty also loves the drums set from Rock Band. We keep it in my parent's room and he knows exactly where it is. If I forget to shut their door this is what happens...
I don't know how to post a video through Windows Live Writer so I will make another entry to post the video.

2 comments:
They all like the toy box and they all like the dishwasher...go figure.
Ty is adorable! Looks like you're doing a great job. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment