Recently Tyson hasn't been able to decide if he wants to take one nap during the day or two. Some days he'll take a nap for 3 1/2 hours and other days it will be 2 naps at 2 hours a piece. I never know what he wants to do so I let him just tell me by how fussy he is. On one day where he insisted on only taking one nap I put him in the Jumperoo and after 15 minutes of straight jumping I found him like this...
So I quickly pulled him out of the Jumperoo and laid him down in his crib. I think he slept over 3 hours. : )
On Saturday we went to the car show. It is a Carlsen family tradition to go every year. Here are some pictures of Tyson and daddy by a Maserati and a Ferrari!
A lady walked by and said while I was snapping the photo, "Taking a picture of your first car little guy?!" Brian and I had a good laugh with that one...

6 comments:
Oh so sad. We can't wait to go with you guys next year. Only ~7 months and we'll be back, and we're very excited.
I LOVE sleeping-in-the-jumperoo pics! I have some for both my kids. So funny!
Great pictures.
Those are some loooong naps, mama. Enjoy!
HAHA!! I just saw your comment about your dream. It made me laugh :)
Okay that sleeping in jumperoo is so funny. I don't know how kids can do that.
haha, I love it! The car show looks fun, maybe we should have gone:)
Post a Comment