This is my second post of the day so make sure to check below! Here is a video of Tyson walking with his toy down the hallway. Please excuse my heavy breathing in this. I don't know what is up with that but oh well!
Lainey starts a new semester
6 months ago

8 comments:
Cute video and pics. He's getting to the point where nothing in the house is out of his reach. Paige has the exact same reaction for the dishwasher.Funny isn't it!?
uh-oh! An early walker! You're in for some fun times! :)
SO adorable!! I love his little faces he was making! I have the same video of maddie walking behind her toy down that hallway. Awww, memories!
SO CUTE!!
very cute!
ps- i showed this to jack and he waved at tyson when you said bye bye.
they are tight even though they have never met.
Wow he is gettin so big!
To answer your question- Kiddie Kandids has a program where there are coupons/deals when your child hits milestones like 6 months, year, etc. If you get onto their e-mail list after a visit though, they send you coupons all the time. Watch out, some are "with portrait package purchase" and those are expensive and totally not worth it.
They don't have any kind of sitting fee so I just go and get my one free 8 x 10 (which is usually what the coupon is for) and then have them e-mail me the rest of the pictures along with coupons. That way i have a small digital copy and if grandparents want a copy they can go to the link and buy what they want.
I have loved it there. Go in the morning because they are usually less busy and the photographers are less stressed/burned out. I have tried other places but Kiddie Kandids has been my favorite. I do buy multiple photos on Coleson's big milestones (like 1 year, and 2 years) but other than that, I have a free prof. picture every few months since he was born because of their coupons!
p.s. I just found a coupon and put a link to it from my blog!
Post a Comment