Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Toilet paper and some steps

Tyson has taken 2 steps quite a few times in the last 4 days however, it seems like he is falling on that second step.  When he walks (or goes like 3 or 4 steps) I will let you all know.  I am sure it will happen soon here. I have tried to catch some of those little steps on camera but I just can't get it.  I can tell he gets tired of crawling because he tries to walk along EVERYTHING!

Our Valentines Day consisted of a dinner at McGrath's Fish House and shopping at the mall.  I found $120 black high heeled boots at Macy's for $42.  Major sale!  I am really excited about them and like them a lot.  It was fun to shop around!

Here are some cute pictures of Tyson two weeks ago.  He loves the toilet paper :)

IMG_7662

IMG_7663

IMG_7664_edited-1

He is so cute!  We love him so much.  He's so fun at this stage and we are really enjoying ourselves.  He is certainly "talking" up a storm.  He loves Cheerios, Kix, Gold Fish, water, juice and basically anything I will give him off of my plate.  We pretty much give him whatever as long as it doesn't have peanuts or honey in it!  He is a fantastic eater.

3 comments:

Dobkins'z said...

He's adorable and it looks like into everything too.

KMurray said...

Fun times are ahead! You use to do the toliet paper thing too.

Tina said...

how cute! it's so exciting when they get so mobile.