Sunday, January 11, 2009

Risky Business and Hair Cuts

Hey hey!  So after church we changed Tyson's diaper and left his pants off.  He hates it when we dress him.  Anyway, Brian thought he looked like Tom Cruise from Risky Business.  We had a good laugh and took a picture.  Our little guy so far is gonna be a basketball player and now a movie star. 

IMG_7571_edited-1

Now for the hair cuts.  I trimmed Ty's hair in the front Thursday morning.  I think I did alright.  Now there isn't hair hanging in his eyes.  I think he appreciates it : )  On Saturday I got my hair cut.  As some of you know I have been contemplating bangs.  Well, I got them and I do love them.  I also wanted my hair short but it came out a bit shorter than I wanted (doesn't it always?).  It also got cut A-line but I'm not a huge fan of that.  Hair grows fast so I'm not really upset.  I'm happy I tried something new.  Here I am:

IMG_7566_edited-1

IMG_7568_edited-1 

So, what do you think? 

16 comments:

April said...

You look darling. I love the new hair.

katy said...

Super cute, Ashley!
I am contemplating trimming the back of James' hair. It's getting pretty long at his neck. I'm scared, though!

Murray Family said...

Looks great!

Kent and Kate said...

I like it! I would cut my hair like that right now if I had a guts.

The Mathews Family said...

Beautiful! I love bangs on you! Great haircut.
-Jessica

Anonymous said...

I love your hair so much! It looks amazing. CUTE

Unknown said...

I just knew those bangs would work! You look great!

Heather said...

Ashley, you look super cute!! I love the bangs on you, you can surely pull it off. And Tyson is adorable in his picture, I totally see the movie star in him :)

Sunny said...

i love the bangs. you look very stylish.

Anonymous said...

In the first picture of you with the haircut you look like a model. Very hip and update. In the picture of Tyson he looks like an awesome "risky business" tom cruise jr.
MOM

Stephanie said...

Looks way good!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Your hair is super cute, I love it! Gabe got a job at heritage web solutions in provo.

Kristin said...

I like the hair cut. It looks really good on you. I like the bangs as well!

Brooke said...

Ashley, you look great! The bangs are nice.

Andrew and Ashley said...

I like your hair cut - I think it makes you look very mature, in a good way of course! =)

Unknown said...

Every time I see you accross the room at church I think, how cute your new do is.
:)