Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dressed for spring in the middle of winter!

My mother wanted to see this dress on me and Brian thought I looked really nice so we went outside for some pictures.  Since the dress is probably more of a spring dress I was freezing.  Just some fun shots to show off the dress and the beautiful BUT cold winter in Utah.

IMG_7574_edited-1

IMG_7575_edited-1

IMG_7577_edited-1

5 comments:

Tran said...

You look so good. I love the dress and was going to tell you that yesterday. Where do you shop? I can't seem to find nice modest dresses around anymore. Oh, and how in the world did you loose all that baby weight. I am having such a hard time. Great pics too.

Leslie said...

Oh my look at that sexy girl!!! You look amazing! And I love your hair I just cut mine last week too! just like yours :) BFF's. I know so I'm not at the pointe any more but its a good thing... I am busy with so many other projects... I would love to get together with you! what is your schedule like?
xoxo leslie

Linds said...

Super cute dress!

KMurray said...

Don't you just love your mom!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

you look good ash! You have lost all of your baby weight plus some! GOOD for you!!!