I need everyone to be COMPLETLY honest when they leave their comments. I am seriously thinking about getting bangs. Not just the sweepy bangs that I currently have but REAL bangs. Ya know, the ones that go to the eyebrows and are tapered and such. I just feel like everyone has the sweepy bangs. Even 10 year old girls in ballet class have 'em. I totally love them but I don't want to be just like everyone else. Plus hair just started growing in by the part we had to make for the sweepy bangs and it looks hideous. The small hairs stick straight up and I can't fix em!! So there are my reasons. However, I think you have to have a certain face and stuff to pull it off. So, I ask you my friends and family, Can I pull it off???
--Ashley

14 comments:
I think you should do it! I really think they would look great. And if they don't turn out, you can always grow your hair back! But I have seen them on a couple people and I think the look great. I can't wait to see them :)
I think you should. Because you'll never really know if you like them or not, unless you do it. So you'll always be thinking about it! Just do it, and then if you hate them, give it a few months and they'll be where you can sweep them off to the side again. At least that way you'll know for sure if you like them or not :)
I haven't had bangs since I was 10! So I was hesitant about getting mine too. But I've loved having them! I say go for it!
I think you've gotten great advice so far. And I agree that I think you should do it. They would look good on your face shape. HOWEVER, if a reason is that everyone has the sweepy kind, I think the trend is leaning toward the kind you're thinking of. So you may end up being one of the many anyway. Or maybe one of the trendiest :) I hope you do it and post pictures!!!
This is my honest opinion.
I would get those type of bangs, but I think if you don't have the right face or hair color people just look a little Romona Quimby Age eight. Did you read that book? Some people end up looking sexy and others look like little girls! That is my only caution.
But you do have a very pretty face so I think that you will most likely look good. And I agree that you can always grow your hair out.
I like the real bangs. I do the swoop bang that everyone does but I've considered doing the eyebrow bang. The only problem with that look is possibly looking too young. I look young enough as it is but you might be able to pull it off. You should try it!!
Try it! And if you don't like it, in two or three weeks you can do the side bangs again ;)
Okay here goes! You are my most darling daughter so it doesn't matter what you do you are darling all the time. I actually love to see you after you dance when your hair is all sticking up and sweaty and curling. I do like your hair like it is you look older and this new age cute mom. But hair grows back so it won't matter what you decide. Love ya! MOM
Hey Ashley! I'm so glad you found our blog. We miss you guys! Your little boy is so cute! And you're a cute little mama yourself. Life goes by so quickly, eh? Let's definitely keep in touch. Take care.
-Jessica
Oh... and I do love bangs... sweepy or full. Just not 1992 bangs. :) Go for it!
Oh and you're right. We don't live in The Little Blue House anymore. We moved over to The Ivy House when the Tanners moved out. We've been here almost a year and we're getting to the point where it feels like home now. We sure did love TLBH.
-J
Dad says do it.
My simple advice is; do it, try it, and if you don't like it then grow it back. There's no harm and Jeff always says, it will grow back. I put him through this all the time and it really does grow back if you don't like it.
Well, I've done some dramatic things with my hair and it keeps growing ... give it a try!
Do it do it do it! Its so fun to mix things up... and if you end up totally hating it thank goodness it is only hair! Really you would look so beautiful! I think it would enhance your natural beauties that you may not notice as often. It will definatly bring out your eyes, like a pretty picture frame! do it! you'll be a total babe! cant wait to see some pictures! xoxo
Post a Comment