I thought it would be fun to share some pictures of how my day typically goes. Here it is...
I wake up and after I eat I roll around on the floor in my jammies with my favorite toy, Hippie the Hippo.
I then read a good book. Well, I actually eat them but to me it is the same. Thanks Grandma for these delicious books!
Next, I take a good long nap. It usually is about 2 hours long...zzzzzz
I wake up, eat and usually practice my crawling skills. I then watch mommy sing and dance around the house. She is so silly. I then take another nap in the afternoon.
My day gets really great when daddy comes home. He plays with me on the floor.
He then feeds me my bottle and baby food while mommy is out teaching dance. On this particular day I was feed prunes and I DID NOT like it. Mom and Dad better not feed that to me again.
Then I get my nails clipped some nights by daddy.
I usually get my bath, bottle and then it is bedtime! I love my life!
-Tyson

8 comments:
Ty grandma loves you and wants you to learn to read those books and be very smart...okay?!
That was a really cute post!
Those pictures are so precious! I love the ones with the prunes on his face.
That's cute...I miss the days of 2 naps!
What a cute idea Ashley! I especially like when Ty thinks you're so silly!
He's such a sweetie!
Hi Ashley! Tyson is so cute! Isn't it fun being a mommy? How have you been? You can check out our blog at sncate.blogspot.com, I'd love to hear from you.
haha, thanks ashley. It was fun having you guys over for halloween and this entry is so cute. Tyson is such a cutie!
Post a Comment