Here are some pictures of Tyson. Everyday gets better and better. I am still pretty overwhelmed at times, especially at 4 am when I can't get Tyson to go back to sleep. He loves to be held! I don't know a baby that doesn't love to be held but Tyson is very specific. He is so cute though. Yesterday evening Jamie and Melanie came over to visit me and it was great. I cried after they left. I am still just an emotional roller coaster. I laugh and cry at the drop of a dime. It just amazes me! My mother goes home tomorrow so that is sad. It has been nice to have an extra set of hands around. Anyway, I guess that is just a quick update. I know everyone would rather see pictures so here they are...
This is most recent. I took this this morning while I was getting ready for the day (which actually happened at 10am today, yay!)
Tyson's first official bath.
Tyson asleep in his car seat. I think this pictures is funny b/c it looks like he is posing!
This is a picture of him a few days at home. His shirt says "Already breaking hearts!"
Daddy admiring son.
We always try to wrap Tyson up tight. I love this picture b/c he looks like a little burrito!!! So CUTE!

5 comments:
Oh, he looks so cute all swaddled up! And what an adorable picture in his carseat. Awww, I love him!
Being emotional is completely normal, OK it isn't normal for most people, but you just had a baby! I was a crazy lady for like a month after I had each baby. And even now I will cry at the silliest things. So know that you are not the only mom who is an emotional wreak after the baby.
And Chloe HAD to be held ALL the time. She wouldn't sleep unless I was holding her or close by. I had both kids sleep in the bed until they were 6-7 months, then moved them to the crib.
Thing will get easier, you are doing a great job! He is adorable!
I agree! Being Emotional is very normal. You can ask ANY mother. It is really hard at first, but it just keeps getting better. I am so happy for you. Tyson really is a handsome baby. That sounds weird but he really is.
I'm so glad your all doing well and that your little one is healthy and growing well. Even though there are nights when morning never seems to come, do take advantage of every precious moment. They grow up so fast. Looking back, it's like a brief moment in time....
I love the picture of him awake on the pillow. I miss you all! Tyson is just getting cuter every day.
Love MOM
Post a Comment