Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Baby Shower

I have finally downloaded the pictures from my baby shower.  The baby shower was just wonderful.  My friend Lindsey Bohon and her mother threw it for me.  It would have been my dear friend Ashley Hansen and Lindsey that would have thrown it, but since Ashley died in a car accident in November Lindsey's mother stepped in.  It was beautiful and I know that Ashley was very proud.  (Ashley was exceptionally good at throwing parties.)  Anyway, I had a lot of friends and family show up.  It was just perfect.  I felt so loved.  It was a great day.  Now if we can only get little Tyson to come...

 

IMG_1950

Cute decorations!

 

IMG_1957

A blanket that Lindsey Fromm made for Tyson!

IMG_1975

Me and one of the hostesses

IMG_1952

Some family.   Aunt Joyce,  Nikki, Stephanie and Jenny

IMG_1960

Opening a present (I have lots of pictures like this :) )

IMG_1973

And the ballet girls!  Laura, Lindsey and Stephanie!

2 comments:

Murray Family said...

Great pictures! Your shower was way fun. I can't believe it was like 3 weeks ago. Time flies!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Hey Ashley. I found your blog from facebook. You are so cute being prego. Congrats! It is exciting. Good luck with the newborn and enjoy every moment of it.