Yesterday we took Tyson to his 2 week check up. It went pretty well. Tyson is in the 75% for his height, 25% for his weight and head size. I can't believe how much he has already grown. The doctor told me last week to cut down on how much I feed Tyson. I am only suppose to feed him now every 3-4 hours (but if he sleeps longer let him!) for 10 minutes max! I am so glad he told me that. I was feeding Tyson so much I felt like a cow! At first I was a little worried that he wouldn't be getting enough to eat but he is still gaining weight great! Having the doctor tell me how to feed him was such a blessing. I can't even imagine how I would feel if he hadn't given me that advice! I've read all these nursing books but they all say wake the baby up and feed from both sides and let them nurse whenever and for 45 minutes plus and so forth! It is nice to have such a good doctor for Tyson. I am very happy with our choice. He always answers all of my questions and puts my worries to rest. I can't believe how much I worry now!!! Anyway, we love Tyson so much. We are still struggling on trying to figure out how to get more sleep but everyone is doing good. I really need to shower and take a cat nap. I am exhausted from last night. I wanted to posted some pictures from his first "official" bath last night but I am just too tired to load them up. I will some other time. : )
Lainey starts a new semester
7 months ago

1 comments:
Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?! About nursing, I always just did one side unless they seemed to want more then switched for the next feeding. I seriously think the first 3 months we are just milk machines and diaper changers! I would be so tired somedays I would just cry and Travis would ask hat was wrong. I would say "I just want to remain fully dressed for more than hour". Nursing gets better. I bet you are such a great mom!!
Post a Comment