Here's a picture of me at 38 weeks. I feel like I'm going to pop! I didn't quite realize how big my belly was until I saw these pictures. We're ready for Tyson to come!
This is seriously the hardest part ash! you can do it though... But take some time and spend it with brian because it will be a long time before you get to do that again well all by your selves! watch a movie and have him rub your feet! Good Luck girl friend!
Welcome everyone! We are the Carlsens and we hope you enjoy reading about our family. Brian is working hard at work and school. Ashley gets to stay at home with our three boys. She also teaches ballet in the evenings. Life is crazy but we wouldn't have it any other way.
3 comments:
looking good Ash! Hang in there. The end is rough.
Looking great! Isn't it amazing what our bodies can do!?
This is seriously the hardest part ash! you can do it though... But take some time and spend it with brian because it will be a long time before you get to do that again well all by your selves! watch a movie and have him rub your feet! Good Luck girl friend!
Post a Comment