The day after Christmas Dave, Maddie and Adri came to our house to go sledding, hang out and talk about the upcoming trip to Germany in the summer (which at that moment I decided I was going to go!) Adri and Maddie went sledding once or twice and then tried to stay warm in the car with Hannah. We had tons of fun even though it was so, so cold! The boys loved it and Tyson was able to go down by himself a few times.
I love these pictures of the boys, Brian and Dave included, playing army guys with the giant skeleton dinosaur. They created a battle and had so much fun!
The rest of the pictures are random but document the slower days after Christmas. Hannah asleep on the changing table wasn’t typically common but that day someone else needed me for a few minutes so I left her buckled in. She was crying so when I checked on her a few minutes later she was asleep. I guess that’s what happens when you are the fourth child. The picture with Hannah on the floor ‘watching’ Star Wars makes me laugh. Little does she know how much she will actually have to watch that show as she grows.
My house always looks so barren once I’ve taken down the Christmas deocrations!
Andy lined up his army guys by the window and asked me take a picture.
Hannah looking adorable on my birthday! Grandma and Grandpa Murray came over to watch the kids so that Brian and I could go on a dinner date with our friends, Joe and Heather. That was one of my birthday requests. We had a great time. When we got home we had cake with my family and then my parents stayed and played some board games. They stayed much later than I thought they would so that was awesome.

0 comments:
Post a Comment