The sight early Christmas morning!
Opening their stockings!
Trying to get a picture of all the kids by the tree that morning before opening presents was a bit of a disaster. I woke up Hannah for the picture, which in hindsight wasn’t the best idea, so she got hungry and was crying and the boys were just so excited they couldn’t sit still. Oh well, the pictures make me smile anyway.
Opening Santa’s presents first!
Then we took turns opening everything. I’m always a little sad when Christmas morning is over. You spend hours planning buying and wrapping presents and then in just an hour it is all over. The kids loved everything and were SO happy!
Hannah’s 1st Christmas was perfect too!
After opening the presents I went out and hurried and sholved the snow before my parents and Mike’s family arrived. It snowed a ton Christmas Eve and morning! Then we were able to enjoy playing with all the new toys!

0 comments:
Post a Comment