Sunday, November 27, 2016

Beginning of January Randoms

Hannah in her beautiful Christmas dress!  We attended Dave Finlayson’s son’s baby blessing on the 3rd.

(10.43.45, 10.50.44, 10.52.28, 14.37.19)

2016-01-03 10.43.452016-01-03 10.50.442016-01-03 10.52.282016-01-03 14.37.19

 

Jeffrey doing some light reading.  I registered Jeffrey for preschool on the 4th.  I still can’t believe he is old enough for it!  I decided to go with Mrs. Adam’s preschool again.  I’m not sure if Jeff will be potty trained or not so her school is definately the safest bet for us.  Plus, we all love her!

(17.41.10)

2016-01-04 17.41.10

We spent a few more hours at the Highland house before dad had to leave. It was heart breaking.  Every time he leaves it gets harder and harder.  He is the baby whisperer!

2016-01-05 14.41.26

I didn’t ask, I didn’t even suggest they clean the dishwasher.  They decided on “cleaning” the dishwasher with water all by themselves. 

2016-01-06 15.13.592016-01-06 15.14.04-1

January 7

from my instagram account--

“This mom gig rocks.  I read Jeffrey a book and then he turned around and started to read it to Hannah.  Talk about melting my heart to mush.  And yes, I’ve had some pretty great moments from these boys lately (dishwasher, etc) but I’m not naive to the fact that it can change in the drop of a hat.  I’m sure my next picture will be something chaotic they’ve done.”

(09.54.57-1)

2016-01-07 09.54.57-1

“Told ya…”

2016-01-07 11.27.45

This same night on January 7th Jeff started to hide under the table at Chuck A Rama and I asked him if he needed to poop.  He said “Yes,” so I immediately picked him up and took him to the bathroom.  He made me turn around in the stall with him but he totally pooped.  It was one of those moments where I went, “What the heck?!  Did this just happen?!”  He did actually then did it two more days in a row.  I suppose that was a cue to potty train him but I guess I just wasn’t ready.

 

Nursing hannah in the chair and rocking her to sleep is one of my favorite things to do at the moment.  I just love her so much!  One of these nights I was rocking and signing “You are My Sunshine” to Hannah and she kept frowning at me.  It was pretty cute but sad too.

2016-01-07 14.44.002016-01-07 16.35.512016-01-07 16.47.23

One random side note, Andrew saw a picture of Grandpa Dickson.  It is the picture with me and Brian and Tyson as a little baby in the Dickson backyard.  He pointed to Grandpa and said, “I miss this guy.” I almost started to cry because it was so sweet and then he pointed to Tyson in the picutre and said, “There is baby Hannah!”  Haha!

Tyson played a season of basketball for the first time.  It was fun to watch him learn and grow in the sport and play on a team with all the neighborhood boys.  For a kid that has never really even played it for fun did amazing!  He got better and better at every game.

Warming up!

(12.01.28, 12.01.30)

2016-01-09 12.01.282016-01-09 12.01.30

Taking a shot!

(12.13.40, 12.14.30)

2016-01-09 12.13.402016-01-09 12.14.30

He’s headed to the hoop…

(10.51.07)

2016-01-30 10.51.07

(10.52.56)

2016-01-30 10.52.56

and he scores!

(10.52.57)

2016-01-30 10.52.57

IMG_0001

0 comments: