With my father leaving to go back to Saudi we wanted to make the most of the time we had left. We traveled to Mike and Em’s house and let the kids play for awhile and then went to a fun trampoline place. The place requires you wear THEIR socks so my mom bought all the kids their special socks. I still think that it so dumb but whatever. Anyway, the kids had a blast playing for awhile. We offically wore them out!
Andrew and Jeff fighting with the Max and Madi’s lightsabers!
(16.00.54)
(16.01.50)
I got some pretty great videos of the kids jumping into this pit. They were attempting all kids of tricks. They loved it! I think this is Andrew jumping while holding his pants. Haha! I guess they were falling down.
This must have been a somersault or roll…
Andrew was spinning in circles…
After playing for awhile everyone was hungry! We tried to go to The Brick Oven but it was closed for the holiday so we went to the Cracker Barrel instead. While we waited for our table the kids played around in the toy section and Jeffrey was loving this pink kitchen and rocking chair!
(17.35.02)
I remember Hannah blew out of her diaper and all over her clothes. I thought I had a spare change of clothes or pjs for her in the diaper bag. I didn’t. So I figured it was in the van. Nope. Mom had to go buy her a pair of pjs at the gift shop. They were super cute at least!

0 comments:
Post a Comment