Sunday, October 26, 2014

July Random

Happy Birthday Brian.  We went to Red Lobster and then tried out the Art City Donuts truck.

2014-07-01 18.46.102014-07-01 18.46.172014-07-01 19.23.262014-07-01 19.24.08

Oh a day that I will never forget.  Andrew got into all the bottles of soaps and shampoos and lotions, unscrewed the lids and dumped them everywhere.  I was livid.  Ithrew him into the shower until I could clean up the floor and then he took a cold shower.  He learned his lesson. 

2014-07-03 11.29.422014-07-03 11.29.46

And this was me not thinking straight.  I cleaned up all the soaps with a towel and then stuck it into the washing machine.  Yeah, those are shampoo and soap and bubble bath suds.  I was panicking.  I pulled the towels out and threw them away.  Pulled as many suds out as I could with my arms and put them on towels and then threw those away.  Then I dump vinegar in the washing machine because apparently that tones down the suds.  It ended working but that was a very hard day. 

2014-07-03 12.03.52

We went and visited Grandpa for a bit.  It had been so long since he had seen Jeffrey.  Grandpa read us his talk from church.

2014-07-03 15.37.472014-07-03 16.10.23

Jeffrey looking cute in Costco.

2014-07-05 15.33.262014-07-05 15.33.37

Sunday drive

2014-07-06 17.18.502014-07-06 17.19.212014-07-06 17.19.29

Legos everywhere.  We are still trying to figure out the best way to keep the Legos in certainly places of the house instead of where ever he feels like it.

2014-07-16 11.46.35

Jeffrey loves the dishwasher and anytime I’m doing the dishes he ‘helps.’

2014-07-22 09.50.542014-07-22 09.51.282014-07-22 13.06.022014-07-22 13.06.05

Frisby Family Reunion 2014

2014-07-26 12.17.522014-07-26 12.45.072014-07-26 14.24.202014-07-26 14.24.232014-07-26 14.26.202014-07-26 15.30.23

Jeffrey causing trouble.  He is turning out to be just as crazy and curious as Andrew was at this age.  Man, I’m in for a rough few years with that kid.

2014-07-27 20.24.57

We visited the condo and a few friends and I put Jeffrey in the swing.  He was throwing his body back and forth to swing himself.  It was hilarious.

2014-07-30 13.54.172014-07-30 13.54.212014-07-30 13.54.29

0 comments: