Sunday, October 12, 2014

Beachbody Coach Summit 2014

I got myself a new workout outfit, packed my bags and I was ready to go to Las Vegas!

2014-06-14 10.36.452014-06-19 08.23.482014-06-19 08.23.22

We went to dinners at night together!

summitdinnersummitdinner2

Posing with my coach and best friend, Mindy!  I wouldn’t be where I am without this girl encouraging me to be brave and get out of my comfort zone!

2014-06-19 10.40.13IMG_0327mindyandi

Listening to Lindsay Mataway, Top coach in 2013.  She also had Carl Daikeler, CEO to speak as well.

2014-06-19 11.06.272014-06-19 11.06.43

Opening Ceremonies where we learned new products to be launched!

2014-06-19 15.43.542014-06-19 16.44.072014-06-19 17.18.412014-06-19 17.34.11

Every morning starting at 6am were various workouts you could pick from.  I choose T25 since I don’t currently own that or have personally tried it.  It was HARD!  But it was so fun to work out with so many fellow coaches and to see Shaun T live!

2014-06-20 06.03.38

Shaun T telling us to put our phones away and get to work!

2014-06-20 06.03.59IMG_2482_3137

Smiling from ear to ear after my workout!

2014-06-20 06.34.39

We heard from some amazing and inspirational speakers, Darren Hardy and Diana Nyad. 

2014-06-20 09.53.142014-06-20 21.33.06IMG_7584

There were mini workshops where we learned ways to improve with inviting, hosting groups, building our team, etc.

2014-06-20 13.29.23

There were so many coaches attending that at one point while trying to move to the next workshop we were at a complete stand still in the hallway.

2014-06-20 14.42.35

Love Catherine my success partner!  I don’t know where I’d be without that girl!

2014-06-20 16.03.51

The Super workout in the streets of Las Vegas!

2014-06-21 07.08.572014-06-21 07.16.232014-06-21 07.39.19imagejpeg_3

 

2014-06-21 07.39.35

Team Forward Fitness, 1 level up, group photo on the last night!

2014-06-22 16.46.22

Posing with Scottie Hobbs

Summit2014

I love being apart of Team Revision Fitness!

summit end

imagejpeg_0

I loved Summit and that I got to meet fellow coaches in real life.  I loved how uplifting and inspiring it was.  I’ve already booked my ticket to Nashville for 2015!  I have a goal to walk the stadium as a 2 star diamond coach.  I’m excited to see what the next year of coaching has in store for me as I put into action what I learned at Summit.

0 comments: