Ty had his preschool program on Tuesday. He did a great job. He actually sang a lot of the songs and participated. I think having it in the little classroom wasn’t as overwhelming as a giant gym with a million students and camera-flashing parents. The program was super cute. They sang a bunch of songs and did some dancing. I apparently picked the worse possible seat. Miss Jenny was in front of me to the left and Ty ended up being right in the one spot where it was difficult to see. We are so proud of Tyson and how far he has come! I love that he has had this outlet twice a week. He always told me how much fun he had in school. I actually got a little teary-eyed when they were singing their good-bye song.
Getting his diploma from Miss MyKell!
Miss Jenny and Miss MyKell!
Letter Sounds Song. It took Ty a little bit to get into the song but when he did it was really cute.
Days of the Week and Months of the Year songs! He always sang these ones at home so I wanted to video them.

2 comments:
Love it all! I remember Madi doing the same programs in the same cute little outfit. Geez, it goes so fast. And LOVE that pic of Andrew after his haircut! What a little stud :)
Seriously!? His pre-school rocks!!! Very jealous:)He is SO cute in that outfit!
Post a Comment