Saturday morning started off with Andrew’s first hair cut! He has a very different type of hair then Tyson’s. Andrew’s is thin and blonde and Tyson’s is super thick. We decided it was time to really get a nice trim because he was looking more like a mullet. He did really well during the cut and better than we expected. Towards the end I think he was getting really tired because he stared in the distance in a trance. That made getting the back much easier on Liz.
Then we left for Woods Cross for my niece, Madi’s, dance recital. We were a little early so we ate our packed lunches at a near by park. I love supporting Madi with her dancing and she did such a great job. The boys did pretty well during the performance. It mostly had to do with the fact that I was prepared with candy and lots of it :)
After the recital we got to catch up with Mike and Emily. We ate at a super delicious mexican restaurant. Oh man, every time we are up in Farmington we are eating there. I already can’t wait! Then we drove to Salt Lake to celebrate my Grandparent’s 68th wedding anniversary. So exciting that my grandparents have hit such a remarkable milestone. They exude pure love and it is inspiring! It was really fun to catch up with some cousins as well. Rachel, Talmage, Evan, Gavin, Betsy and all of their families. What a really fun evening.
Picture with us and Grandpa and Grandma Dickson!
On Sunday we attended the Genola ward’s sacrament meeting for Brian’s oldest nephew’s mission farewell! He leaves next week and will be in San Bernardino, California. Andrew was being difficult so I took him in the hall. I could hear most of Brendan’s talk and the spirit was very strong. You can tell he is ready to serve the Lord for 2 years. He actually reminds me of my brother in so many ways and so it has been fun to see him grow over the years. I remember interviewing him for my adolescent development class in college when he was 12!!! I took a picture of him and my two boys. I figure it will be so fun to take a picture when he returns in 2014 to see how much they have all grown.
We love you Brendan!

2 comments:
Hi Teeny Tiny Ashley!! :)
I'm so glad you loved Pepperbelly's. It's our favorite! You guys will have to come up when your mom gets here and we can go to dinner. I think she'd like it too.
Post a Comment