I took our little cutie in for his well check up. I asked the Dr. about the virus he keeps getting and he isn’t concerned. Instantly put my mind at ease. I trust our pediatrician whole heartedly. If he had been even the slightest concerned he would have run tests to find out the issue. He isn’t concerned with him not walking yet. I am not either. That kid truly has his own time table.
Here are his stats:
Length: 29 1/4” –5%
Weight: 18 lbs 10 oz – 0%
Head Cir: 47 1/2 cm –60%
His weight is not a typo. Can you believe that? He’s a tiny little guy. He babbles more and more everyday. The best is listening to him in the car. He’s still rear facing but it doesn’t seem to bug him. I know he understands the word “hungry” because whenever I say it he starts squealing or whining. He also knows the word “more” and “milk”. I am sure he knows more words then that but those I can really tell. He babbles mamama or dada every once in a blue moon. He crawls ridiculously fast. Sometimes I have to do a slight jog to catch up with him. He is also getting really good at pushing the walking toy around the house. When he gets stuck he whines and lifts his leg up and down in protest. He has figured out that if he walks around the toy to the wrong side he can start pushing it again that way. So funny. He loves balls. He throws them all over the place. He still has the biggest wide open smile. When he gets upset though or just done with an item or toy he chucks it. That can be a bit frustrating at times but we love you Andy Baby!
Video of him crawling
Video of him walking with his toy

0 comments:
Post a Comment