This year I had a dream to make sugar cookies with Tyson (since we had so much fun at Halloween) and decorate them and then hand them out to all neighbors and friends. Well, it was a much bigger task that I had ever imagined. I think I had about 30 people on my list. I have no idea what I was thinking. We made 3 or 4 dozen, frosted them and then started to take them to the people that lived closest to us. Well, I ran out of cookies and the busy holiday season caught me. I am sorry to those that didn’t get cookies. I felt awful but there just wasn’t anymore time.
Here is my helper, or rather mess maker that adds at least an extra 30 minutes to the process. Haha! Tyson doesn’t really like clothes so he tends to run around in his underwear a lot.
With my parents we drove to Spanish Fork to see the Festival of Lights. We did this last year with Tyson and he loved it so much we figured he’d love it even more this year. We were totally right. That kid was just talking our ears off in the car. He was telling us what everything was and what it was doing. I took a video of him narrating. We thought it was funny, especially my parents.

2 comments:
I like his "Oo" with every new thing. "Oo, a trumpet, Oo a princess, Oo a castle" He's too cute, getting excited to see everyone again.
looks like you had a great Christmas! Remind me to get your present to you. Joe still has it at his office and hasn't remembered to bring it up, which isn't too uncommon for Joe. Maybe I can get him to bring it up tonight so I can give it to you tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment