We went to Onion Days and to visit Brian’s parents and family for Labor Day. Tyson loved the parade and the candy that was thrown to him. We walked around the carnival, ate some food and walked through the rides. We weren’t planning on letting Tyson ride anything but Brian saw the Caterpillar and was like “okay, he’s gotta get on this one.” I was really nervous. It’s like a mini rollercoaster! I thought for sure he was too small but he did great and he LOVED it! Next time I’ll try not to be so protective. I feel silly about it now but at the time I was really, really nervous. The pictures I got aren’t the greatest. The girl in front of Tyson was older and bigger than him. Also, the corner I was standing at Tyson kept looking down. But hopefully you can still see how much fun he had.
Hope everyone had a nice Labor Day. We did! It’s hard to get back to reality when you have a day off isn’t it?

4 comments:
Looks like a great ride. That is awesome he enjoyed it so much!
What a cutie! It looks like he had fun on that catepillar ride. Sounds like you guys had some fun too. It is hard watching them do things that just don't seem safe, they are just too little and then you realize...they aren't little anymore! Crazy!
How fun! Matt is jealous that you were able to attend onion days!;) totally remember that ride from when I was little, so fun! Glad you enjoyed it!
Ty is such a dare devil!
Post a Comment