We find out on Thursday morning whether this baby is another boy or a girl! Take the poll so we can find out what you think. Hurry because you only have a few days!
Lainey starts a new semester
6 months ago
We find out on Thursday morning whether this baby is another boy or a girl! Take the poll so we can find out what you think. Hurry because you only have a few days!
Posted by The Carlsens at 1:50 PM
6 comments:
I'm guessing girl because this pregnancy has been so much different...That's how I was with Coleson/Amelia. Either way, it will be so fun!
Wahoo! I am excited that you guys are having another baby! I hope your feeling okay!
I didn't even know you were expecting! Congratulations!
Girl!!
Girl!
Congrats Ashely!! So fun we are having babies so close together :) My official guess is a boy. But since you've felt different this time maybe it is a girl.. I'm excited for u to find out!
Post a Comment