Friday, January 29, 2010

Playing in the snow

Last Friday night it snowed and Brian took Tyson out to play in it Saturday morning while I was at dance class/rehearsal.  Tyson was a bit unsure at first.  He just stood on the side walk and whined.   Once Brian showed him he could make a snowBALL he was in heaven.  He loves balls.  Wait, that’s an understatement.  He is obsessed with balls.  Here are some cute pictures and a video clip : )

He is really starting to talk up a storm.  Each day he learns to say a new word.  He’s testing us big time with his tantrums and fits but we love him all the same.  He is at such a fun age!  I love hearing his cute little voice try to say tree, “t-ee”, water “wa-er”, backpack “ba-pac” and so forth!DSCN0038

DSCN0040

Giant snowball : ) DSCN0041

DSCN0045

 

8 comments:

KMurray said...

Love it! Can't wait to see him!

Mindy said...

Cute!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Brooke said...

Ashley he is SO cute. I love him all bundled up in his layers.

Jessica and Rod said...

I love how you get pegged at the end of the video. That's totally what my kids would have done.

Matt and Suzanne said...

Oh what a cutie and such a BOY! How fun to see him enjoy the snow, I can't wait until Grace can play in it! You're a cute mom.

Heather said...

haha, I love the video of him throwing the snow, I love it even more when you can see that Tyson smile afterwards! He sure is fun huh? We love you Tyson!!!

emily+brett said...

tyson is just so adorable. next time you head out to play in the snow give us a call. steele doesn't know what to think of it but he love when i make him a ball too. So fun!

Stephanie said...

Don't you love when kids experience things like snow for the first time? I am glad he likes it and had a fun time in it.