Monday, January 11, 2010

Coupon Bragging Time!

So I just got back from Rite Aid and Albertson’s and I have to brag.  It’s not the best I’ve ever done but for sure high on my list.  I think my best was when I spent like $9.00 and got a table full of stuff.  Anyway, everything is already put away so no pictures but here’s the break down.

RITE AID

1- 2 pack of light blubs

1 box of Contac cold and flu medicine

1 bottle of Theraful warming stuff

1 jumbo pack of Huggies diapers

1 box of Pampers diapers

Total before coupons: $40.99

After coupons and store savings: $1.06

BUT will be getting back $9.00 in rebates.

Then I headed across the street to Albertsons.  I had gone last Wednesday and they were out of what I wanted.  I left the store really mad.  I decided to check it out since I was in a good mood from making $8.00 at Rite Aid.

ALBERTSONS

6 boxes of fruit snacks

3 bags of Nut Clusters (A sweet coupon Samaritan left a $.75 off coupon that I doubled)

1- 4 pack of Yoplait yogurt

Total before coupons $34.45

After coupons and store savings: $12.68

BUT got back $10.00 in catalina coupons.  That’s where on my next shopping trip I use them like cash.  : )

Today I spent  $13.74 but I got money back so I MADE $5.26!!!!!!  I stayed up until 1 am figuring this all out.  Brian asked me if it was worth.  Yes, yes it was.  : )

7 comments:

Matt and Suzanne said...

That is sweet. I am sure jealous of your couponing skills, you definitely have bragging rights! I am super impressed.

Natalie said...

That's awesome! So, where do you get the bulk of your coupons...or do you get them from lots of places? I need to start doing this. We went private a while ago and would love to add you! If you could email me your email I can add you! natalie_nielson@hotmail.com

KMurray said...

You are the master, girl! Most of all I love ya.
MOM

Brad and Hailey said...

Wow that's amazing! I really need to learn how you do that!

Heather said...

I have talked to you so much about how to do this, and I am at a loss, I just can't do it!!! YOu have mad skills, way mad. :)

Terry and Kelci said...

AWESOME!!!

Brooke said...

Nice work Ashley! I am sooo impressed. You should give lessons.