Sorry about not updating as much. We are all doing great. Tyson is learning more and more each day. He says “Okay” to pretty much anything I say. He is still great at throwing tantrums and gives the evil eye when he doesn’t get his way. Sometimes his look makes me bust out laughing but I try not to because I don’t want him to think it’s funny. But, it really is sometimes. Brian is keeping busy working. I’m busy working, taking care of a sick Tyson, taking care of my own cold, and dancing. Here are pictures from the last while. Enjoy!
Car show in January!
My friend Mindy came to visit the last weekend in January. I am so mad I didn’t get a picture with or with Julie who came over that Sunday night! Tyson loved seeing Addy again and they played great together. Tyson even tried kissing her right before they left but only got her binky and then Addy wanted nothing else to do with kisses : ) Perhaps here are some pictures that will go in their future wedding video? haha!
For Christmas I got Brian some tickets to a Jazz game that was the end of January. It was against the Sacramento Kings. Boozer and some of the more popular players didn’t even play! The Jazz won though and it was nice to go out on a date! Thanks Mike and Emily!
Building with his blocks!
My sick boy the last week! I started to give him Tylenol and I guess he felt so much better he started running around, taking off his clothes and driving his train like crazy. I’ve stopped giving him Tylenol because I want him to rest instead of run himself tired! I love this video of him on his train. He was just wired!!! It’s a little long but fun to watch him zoom around and almost crash into me!
My parents come into town in less than 2 weeks! I can’t wait!!!

7 comments:
Cute! He really zooms, doesn't he?!
Going to the Jazz game (on a date, nonetheless!) sounds like so much fun. Kip and I are going to a Celtics game in April and I can't wait.
How exciting that your parents are coming to visit you in a few weeks! I'm glad you guys are doing well.
That video totally made me laugh!
Yay for a post! I canNOT believe how big your little man is getting. How long has it been since you guys moved out?
-Jessica
That video is super cute. I love it. I am also sad we didn't get a picture. We will just have to do it again soon!
Haha, that video is really cute. I love how kids love to just strip down ;) that's great you guys were able to go to a Jazz game! Love that cute picture of you two, your headband is adorable.
Glad you got out to the Jazz game, sounds like a lot of fun. Sorry to hear about the sickness. Tyson is a cutie!
Post a Comment