This Halloween was pretty fun because we went Trick or Treating! I don’t think I’ve been for like 12 years! Of course it wasn’t for me but I got to still enjoy the whole process. Tyson got the hang of it real quick that he was suppose to stand by the door, knock, and then grab a piece of candy (or two, or three!) out of the giant bowl. He would then put the candy in Dallin’s bucket…not his own. Silly kid! At least he knows how to share right? Anyway, it was really fun to have Tyson walking around. This year Tyson really loved his dog costume and kept the hood on for a long time! Here are some pictures of him playing outside and right before we hit the doors. Hope everyone had a fun holiday. I have to say though, Halloween is probably my LEAST favorite holiday. Guess I picked that up from my dad…I mean who came up with the whole idea anyway?!
Ty riding some kid’s toy outside our condo that he is obsessed with!
This is basically what Ty did after he knocked on the door. In 3 houses he took a few steps INTO the house! I was really embarrassed!
Playing with Mike and Emily’s dog Sparky…he LOVES dogs!
Joe, Heather and Dallin!
Best Friends! They don’t look happy but I promise they had a good time.

7 comments:
CUTE! Glad you guys had fun!
What a cute doggie!
Oh my gosh, what a cute little dog! I love it. I'm impressed that you as parents dressed up too. You're good.
OH, your little guy is ADORABLE!How fun! Matt and I are lame, no dressing up for us! Maybe next year though. :)
His dog costume turned out so cute! Isn't Halloween so much fun with kids??
So very cute! Next time I come can I take him home with me?
oh your little puppy looks so cute!
Post a Comment