Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hike

We went on a 1 mile hike this morning with some of our friends!  I thought it was going to be super easy but it turned out to be pretty steep.  It was fun and I know I got some great exercise. Here are some pictures. 

IMG_8043_edited-1

Pretty waterfall!

         IMG_8051_edited-1

This next picture is a little blurry!  I thought Tyson was going to stay still for the picture but he turned and started running toward the stream.  Don’t worry…I saved him before he got to it : )

IMG_8052

IMG_8045

Our lovely friends!

     IMG_8036_edited-1

Thanks guys for suggesting the hike!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Fun!! I miss all the hiking trails so close in Utah. Your hair looks cute Ash..I got so used to you without bangs:)

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful hike. Looks like a great place.

Matt and Suzanne said...

That looks so nice. I wish we could've joined you. :) Nothing like a good hike! Is that stewart falls? Beautiful!

Brooke said...

Oh fun! Too bad we couldn't have come too. It looks like a beautiful hike. I miss the fall leaves here. Tyson is getting so big! So fun.