I love my son. I do not love it when he does this…
I turn my back for 10 minutes and he destroys the house! I clean this type of mess up twice a day! Enough is enough. I know he knows how to “clean up” (he has learned from nursery) so from here on out he is going to help me at least put his toys back in the basket! *sigh* I love him. I really, really do! : )
How can I not?!

9 comments:
Haha, his little face is so cute. He's like, "what, me? I made this mess?"
Oh man! Boys will be boys, huh? :)
Oh Tyson you are sure testing your mom.
Oh gosh. I can see what we're in for ;) Good luck Ashley!
Hey, it looks like my house!!! :) Addy has to empty every drawer in her room and bring it into the living room. I don't understand it. I totally know how you feel! :) Ty is SOOO cute and SOOO big!
Ha Ha! The joys of motherhood.:) He just looks so innocent, CUTE! I guess for now I'll enjoy the stage Grace is in!
oh him and jack would be best friends destroying the world!! Jack does the same thing. I totally understand your feelings. Sometimes I just want to scream!! But, alas, you still love them in the end. Such is the life of a mother to a toddler.
wow! he is a little tornado! what a cutie he is though :)
Diddo, this is the story of my life. I spend all day cleaning up after my little boys, and even my big boy...aka husband.
Post a Comment