Wow! Nice work Ashley! You might need to give me some pointers. :) I love to coupon too, but it's a little harder in AZ. Have you seen this? I just discovered it. http://printablecoupondatabase.com/
Love it Ashley..Way to go. I just started coupon shopping too to save more money and bought the same kinds of cereals at target. Got 10 boxes cereals, 2 packs keebler cookies, 2 big bags Peanut M&M's and paid only $13 plus change. Not bad for my first time. Ty is so cute in his costume.
Welcome everyone! We are the Carlsens and we hope you enjoy reading about our family. Brian is working hard at work and school. Ashley gets to stay at home with our three boys. She also teaches ballet in the evenings. Life is crazy but we wouldn't have it any other way.
10 comments:
Wow! Nice work Ashley! You might need to give me some pointers. :) I love to coupon too, but it's a little harder in AZ. Have you seen this? I just discovered it. http://printablecoupondatabase.com/
That's pretty impressive! Brian is a lucky guy. :) Love your header pic by the way. Too cute.
Nice! Looks like you were at Target today.. I got some cereal too :)
I'll take tne neosporin
Hey, I went to Target too!! I got a Mr.potato head there for free ..all the marshmallows were gone though! Way to go!!
Amazing! I love Tyson's costume. I think it's almost just as fun to take the kids trick-or-treating as it was to go my self.
Love it Ashley..Way to go. I just started coupon shopping too to save more money and bought the same kinds of cereals at target. Got 10 boxes cereals, 2 packs keebler cookies, 2 big bags Peanut M&M's and paid only $13 plus change. Not bad for my first time.
Ty is so cute in his costume.
For $3.02 I think I can get one box of cereal. I think I need to start clipping coupons!
ohh..i really need to learn the coupon thing! ~Rachael
umm to answer you question. I think I could get one box of cereal. You did awesome!
Post a Comment