Friday, October 16, 2009

Look what I made!

For the first time in my life I am not dreading doing the dishes today.  Do you think it might have to do with this?

IMG_8882_edited-1 

I was lucky enough to make this dish towel last night.  Adorable?  Yeah, that’s what I thought too : )

11 comments:

KMurray said...

Fabulous Ash! So glad you use your Mom's cute fabric...LOL

Cody and Jessie said...

Love it! Yours turned out so good! Where can I learn how to make me some? ;)

Tina said...

That is really cute

Murray Family said...

Way cute!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

dang! good work! Oh and sorry to never reply to your comment. I use a Schwinn hope jogging stroller. I like it fine. I have put miles and miles on it and have loved it. I have had to pump up the tires three times in the year in a half I have had it. It is for sure a lower priced stroller. I got this stroller because I knew it wasn't going to be a long term investment. I would need a double jogger in the next couple of years. I think if you are going to have your kids close together go lower priced if they are going to be further apart get a very durable one. hope that helped

Bree :--) said...

Ohhh, I LOVE it!! Nice work. Super impressive.

Mindy said...

Look at you!! Did you have a girl's night and make those? Very cute!

Author said...

i say its much too cute to use on something like dishes! guess they'll just have to wait!!

Linds said...

Super adorable!!

Stephanie said...

You have great taste and skill!

emily+brett said...

Hey! I seriously wish I had more time for crafts. We should get togther and have a project afternoon! I also wanted to say that I really really want to start dancing again. I danced my entire life then got married and that was the end of it. Why? Who knows! I read you post about that jazz class and it got me all excited. It's been 5 years since I set foot in a dance studio....yickes! I am always a baby and won't go because I have no one to go with. We'll have to talk at church about it!