We spent this past weekend in Payson for Aunt Tanya’s funeral. It was nice to be with Brian’s family. Aunt Tanya had one of the most outgoing personalities I have ever met! She never ceased to put a smile on anyone’s face! It was a nice funeral. I will miss her this Thanksgiving for sure. On Sunday we went to church and then went on a drive and walk through Payson canyon with Rob,Tina, Kaelin, Sean and Savanna. Here are some fun fall pictures from that.
Tyson running away not listen to us as usual while Savanna did…
Rob, Tina, Kaelin, Sean and Savanna.
On Friday night my mother-in-law, Wilma, helped me sew some blankets for Jenny’s (Brian’s sister) baby shower. She is having a little boy and is due on Halloween! Here are the cute fabrics I picked out and the finished projects. I have to post these because they are my very first blankets I have sewn. (I made a quilt when I was like 12 for a church project but my leader at the time, Sis. Prince, pretty much did everything for me for it. ; )) and because I know my mother will be very proud to see these. Thanks for the help Wilma!

13 comments:
I still have my blanket that I sewed when we were twelve. It needs some serious repairs done to it cause I've used it so much. Very cute blankets you made, and looking at your pictures makes me miss Fall in Utah :(
I am oh so very proud!
MOM
Love the new fall picture too!
The blankets look great! Those pictures are way pretty :)
Great job on the blankets! They are cute.
The blankets are great! Good job! Yeah I will have to post pictures of my first blankets hehehe, I can't sew straight :)
So sorry to hear about Tanya. She was one of our family's favorite neighbors when I was growing up. We loved going over and visiting with her and I remember going Trick or Treating and she would let us get a handful of candy. :) She was always so nice. Condolences to the Carlsen Family.
Love the fall pictures. So cute! Your little guy is getting so big! And awesome job on the quilts. They are so cute!
tinabeana82@gmail.com
I still have my blanket we made with Sis Prince, too!
They look gteat Ash! Good job!
Oh my heck, Ty is SO big! He is so stinkin cute!!Way to go on the blankets..they turned out way cute! We're trying to find a weekend to come down soon,I'll let you know as soon as we pick one. Oh and Addy is insane at church!She runs everywhere and could care less about toys/treats that I try to entice her with to stay at our bench- she goes to each aisle and smiles and laughs at people. Crazy kids!
I don't know how the rebates work with rain checks. i know that the rain check gives you the price but the rebate was only for that week so I don't konw if it's too late for the $10 rebate now. it was buy 3. https://riteaid.rebateplus.com/HelpAll_PastMonthRebates.asp?rebatebookid=113
Rebate #4
Did you get all the freebies this week though? You can make lots of money with the printable coupons for the free products and then you get the full amount back!
http://hip2save.blogspot.com/search/label/Rite%20Aid
Ah, I LOVE your pics. Beautiful. We miss the mountains! Matt and I were talking and we want to see you guys during Christmas!
Sooo cute! I need to take some photos of us this Fall with the leaves! Would you be willing to take them? I missed seeing you yesterday! I had to do Pennies by the Inch all day!
Post a Comment