Since I am on a shared computer in the hotel in Indiana I don't feel like uploading pictures of my family. When we get to the other area in a week I can post some pictures (but there aren't many anyway). Brian gets to spend the morning with the family and then he is pretty much gone from 11:30 am to 10:00 pm 6 days a week. We are so proud of him and his determination to excel at another aspect in his life. He always does his best at everything and I know he'll do great at this. The selling season offically starts tomorrow. He has spend the last week and two days doing his best and trying to learn all he can in the "pre-season". I clean, watch TV, talk to some friends, do laundry, go grocery shopping (which I am learning to do by myself instead of with Brian), make dinner and play with Tyson. I can tell by the end of the day that Tyson can't figure out why in the world his mother is still watching him up until bed time. He is use to me being gone a few hours at night to teach dance. (Which I miss by the way...) He has done well though adjusting to the time change and all. He loves being around these littles kids here. He's had a few falls, bumps, bruises, scratches and some oozing blood which is new for me. Hard to believe that little baby of mine is really more of a TODDLER now then a BABY. Where did the time go? Anyway, hopefully in a week I will have more to post. Wish us luck. Lots of love!
Lainey starts a new semester
6 months ago

4 comments:
Thanks for the update! Glad things are going well. Give Tyson a hug for us. Good luck!
Good luck with the grocery shopping! My mom is still shocked that I go with three kids. Just keep it short and it gets easier.
Oh what a fun adventure you're starting! I'm sure this summer is going to fly by for you. Good luck with your grocery shopping! That made me giggle when I read it. I'm actually so used to shopping with kiddos now that when I'm all alone I feel like I'm not "rushed" to get in get out... and I am not as productive. Go figure!
-Jessica
Cute blog! Tyson's outfit in your header picture has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! I'm so happy you guys are out here! It's been way fun getting to know everyone.
Post a Comment