Hey everyone! This will most likely be the last post I make in Utah before we leave for Chicago. We leave really early Wednesday morning. The last few days have been jam packed and very fun. My mother flew in Wednesday evening and nothing has been calm sense. Yesterday we had Tyson's 1st birthday party with family and some friends. It was also a way for us to see lots of the people we love before we leave. Thank you everyone that was able to come and support us and shower Tyson with love and gifts. He was a bit overwhelmed with opening the presents and getting cleaned up after eating his cake but overall it was a fun party to plan and he loved all the attention. It was a train theme which turned out really cute I think. Get ready for LOTS of pictures...
Tyson's cake from Costco was amazing! All I did was take in a napkin and they pretty much copied it exactly! : )
Getting sung to...
Really likes the cake now...
Happy boy!
Also, Happy Easter everyone! It is nice to spend today with my family before we leave. Wish you were here Dad (Tyson also wishes his Grandpa was here too)!

6 comments:
How fun! Did you make the little round cake? Goodluck in Chicago!
The pictures of the b-day turned out so great! Love the cake pictures! And your easter sunday pictures are way cute too.
That is great that your mom was able to come for the celebration. He really seemed to enjoy that cake! That is the best moment when they realize that they can dig into the cake and not get into trouble.
It was fun to see Tyson eat that cake! We are going to miss you guys so much this summer. Come back and play with us as soon as possible :)We love you guys!
Tyson has gotten so cute. I can't believe he's 1 year. Your pics are adorable. Have fun in Chicago this summer.
Looks like Tyson had a fun birthday. I loved the pictures of him eating his cake. I plan on doing the same thing with all my kids (having their own cake to dig into). Glad you had a good Easter too. Have fun in Chicago!
Post a Comment