Wednesday, March 5, 2008

35 weeks


Here is a picture of me 35 weeks along! I can't believe how close we are getting. Tomorrow I have my last ultrasound and we're excited to see how much Tyson has grown from last time! Brian and I have been attending a prenatal class the last two weeks. We have two more weeks of class but we are really enjoying it! I have always been a little worried about the whole delivery process but gaining some knowledge on the subject has seemed to put my mind at ease a little. Not like you can really prepare too much because you never know what can happen. Anyway, this week has been horrible because I seem to have some sort of cold. It stinks getting sick while pregnant because you can't really take anything! Well, that's all for now I suppose. Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My darling pregnant daughter! You look so happy! Love you and see you soon!
MOM

Murray Family said...

Yea! I'm so glad you posted. I feel like I haven't seen you in awhile. Mike and I were talking about how we need to get together soon, because he's just coming so soon and then things will really get crazy :). You look great!

Linds said...

You are an adorable pregnant lady! So cute!