Hannah's first bath at home
I got dressed, did my hair and makeup to go to my 2 week post c/s check. I did really well until he pushed on my stomach and incision to get the adhesive glue off. From that one appointment I feel like I was set back an extra 2 weeks in recovery. It was terrible.
Brian roasted the pumpkin seeds from carving the pumpkins. They were delicious the first night but put the lid on them while they were still warm and then the moisture got to them and they didn't taste so great anymore.
Andrew making ghosts, pumpkins, and spiders out of paper plates. He hung them on the window himself.
All three younger kids were all asleep at the same time. Totally worthy of documentation. It lasted 15 minutes but those were glorious 15 minutes.
This picture makes me laugh. Jeffrey refuses to eat food with a kid spoon. We have to give him a 'glass' or 'big' spoon to eat. He must have discovered that he can seen himself in the reflection of the spoon. So funny.

























0 comments:
Post a Comment