Sunday, April 24, 2016

TOFW, First Bottle and Our Thankful Turkey (Nov 20-25)

I went to Time Out for Women with my mom, Emily and her mom, Suzan.  It was nice to be spiritually fed and uplifted.  I brought Hannah since she hadn't taken a bottle yet and I was going to be gone Friday early evening until late and all day Saturday.  I brought my wrap carrier and Hannah did great!  







 My mom won one of the raffles for a $50 Desert Book gift card.  Of course she did.  My mom wins everything!




Hannah's first bottle on November 22nd







Tyson as a baby on the right and Hannah on the left.  Compete twins at this point!



One of my favorite outfits on my girl!  



For FHE we made our Thankful Turkey!  There was quite a bit of crying, arguing, yelling and tears over colors, crayons, and hanging up the feathers but I am grateful for these crazy kids.  The picture of them looking at the turkey and Tyson reading everything to his brothers melts my heart.










0 comments: