Sunday, April 24, 2016

1 month old


This angel of ours is officially 1 month old.  She's so tiny and just a sweetheart.  She is starting to not like the binky but loves to be swaddled and rocked to sleep.  She's an awesome eater but spits up a ton.  I always have to have a burp cloth ready or it goes everywhere.  When I rock her to sleep I have to tuck a burp cloth between her face and my arm to catch the spit up while she falls asleep.  She sleeps in our room on the rock-n-play.  She gives me a good stretch at night (I can't exactly remember but at this point I think it was about 4-5 hours between feedings at night.  I wish I could remember more of what she did at this stage but when you are sleep deprived and taking medication, it all kind of blurs together.  I'm sure she mainly just slept most of the day in the swing while I tried to squeeze in naps myself and take care of her brothers' immediate needs.



I did a little photo session for at 1 month old and used my nice camera.  I used my phone afterward to take one and post it on Facebook/Instagram.  She gave me a smile right as her arm covered her mouth. I know she didn't mean to smile but it still was super adorable and melted my heart.


1 month pictures by me

















0 comments: