Sunday, August 16, 2015

First day of SCHOOL 2014-2015

Tyson was nervous but very excited to go to 1st grade!  He rode the bus in Kindergarten at his old school but this was his first time riding it in our new neighborhood.  He got A track which means he has to leave the house at 7:20 to catch the bus.  That’s early for a 6 year old (and for momma!)

IMG_1501_4268_edited-1IMG_1507_4273_edited-1IMG_1511_4278_edited-1IMG_1513_4280IMG_1515_4282IMG_1519_4286IMG_1522_4289

I told Tyson I would wait for him on the porch after school.  I love these pictures of all the kids running home to tell all of us how their first day back to school went.

IMG_1523_4290IMG_1525_4293

A few weeks later it was Andrew’s turn to start his first year of Preschool!

I’m not sure he knew what to think but he smiled for the camera and held my sign.  His school has him make a bag for class so he doesn’t use a backpack yet.

IMG_1532_4261_edited-1IMG_1533_4263_edited-1IMG_1536_4265_edited-1

0 comments: