Sunday, August 16, 2015

Aug phone pictures

It rained a lot this summer and one day I let myself not get stressed by a mess and let the kids play in the rain.  Jeffrey was napping.  Some days you just gotta let loose a little to keep these crazy boys happy.

2014-08-05 15.45.582014-08-05 15.46.082014-08-05 15.47.36

 

2014-08-08 16.10.042014-08-11 16.37.422014-08-11 16.38.16

Just a fun YW’s activity where the leaders were teamed up against the YW in some outside games.

2014-08-13 16.28.25

Wilma called me and told me about a Lego exhibit at the county fair in Spanish Fork and asked if I wanted to bring the boys and meet her.  It was a total hit with these boys.  We didn’t really look at much else (expect maybe a few animals and an art exhibit) and most of the time was spent in the Lego area.  After a bit grandma bought the boys snow cones.

2014-08-14 10.42.212014-08-14 10.42.342014-08-14 10.46.002014-08-14 10.47.042014-08-14 10.47.272014-08-14 10.49.542014-08-14 11.31.452014-08-14 12.41.252014-08-14 12.00.31

Grandma and Grandpa Murray were in town for just a few days.  They came to see our house and we went to Kneaders for dinner.  The next day we wanted to see them again so we drove up to Thelma’s house to chat for a little bit longer.

2014-08-20 18.06.192014-08-20 18.06.53

I know these pictures are blurry but I hurried and used my phone to try to get a picture.  I knew the moment wouldn’t last!  When I saw Jeffrey with this little train and pushing it on his knees, I was immediately reminded of Tyson doing the SAME thing in Indiana. 

2014-08-22 09.18.522014-08-22 09.18.53

Jeffers at his 15 month apt TRYING to walk.

Here are his stats!  He’s my little, little guy but I sure love it.  He’s easy to carry and pick up :)

WEIGHT: 19 lbs 1.5 oz—5%

LENGTH: 30 inches —11%

HEAD CIRCUMFRANCE: 46.75 cm—47%

2014-08-25 10.39.16

When dad (Papa) is in town we do A LOT!  This is from a lunch date.

2014-08-27 13.26.122014-08-27 13.42.35

We went to Swiss Days and the boys got these super cool bow and arrow sets.  It took some getting use to but they are experts at them now.  Better than me!

2014-08-30 18.57.032014-08-30 19.00.502014-08-30 19.00.52

0 comments: