Thursday, August 29, 2013

Just some pictures

Here are some random pictures I found on the computer that I hadn’t blogged about yet.

Jeffrey hanging out at with me.  He’s just a few days shy of 1 month old here.

IMG_0763

Jeffrey’s very first bottle (if you don’t count the one they made me give him in the hospital…irritating)  He did great taking it.  I remember worrying but he did fabulous here.  He was just a little bit past 1 month old.  Brian looks tired in this picture.  He probably was.  Smile

IMG_0765IMG_0766

All dressed up for his very first Sunday at church.  Handsome, adorable little guy.   {June 30, 2013}

IMG_0770

Tyson wanted me to take a picture of one of his Lego creations.  I’m always very impressed by him.  He plays Legos at least once a day, usually more like three times a day.  He is so creative.  He talks while he builds, makes up stories, pretends to be the people, sings songs.  I think he may be an architect when he grows up.  He’s just so smart with building.

IMG_0867_0896

And, I can’t forget about Andrew.  Andrew, Andrew, Andrew.  He was very quiet one morning and I figured I ought to go find him and make sure he was okay.  I found him on my dresser playing with my make-up.  I’m talking mascara wand in my foundation, and chapstick everywhere on him.  Thank goodness it wasn’t on the carpet or a huge mess all over the dresser.  The causality was really just him and my mascara.  I have been trying harder lately to not get so upset over his 2 year old-ness and I told him Oh no!  That’s a no-no! and starting snapping pictures.  He said to me, “Mommy make-up.  I pretty!”  Yes Andrew, you look beautiful.  Here are some pictures of him in the tub.  Oh man, you’re a handful.

IMG_0906_0852IMG_0907_0853IMG_0908_0854IMG_0909_0855

0 comments: