My little Jeffrey turned 2 months old a bit ago but I don’t want to miss sharing his stats and how adorable he looked then. At 2 months he was already smiling. What a great stage he was in. He was also doing really well at sleeping. He took great naps at this point and I think would sleep from around 11pm to about 4 or 5 in the morning. He’d go straight back down and then wake up around 7 or 8. Something very unique to Jeffrey is his snorting. He snorts when he gets really upset and crying. Everyone always laughs. It’s really cute. And then he snores pretty loudly. I’ll explain below why that happens.
Going to Jeffrey’s 2 month Dr. appointment was my very first outing with all 3 kids completely by myself. I tried to be as prepared as possible. I packed both kid’s backpacks with snacks and toys. It was still a complete riot. I think the office sets up a video camera in these tiny rooms and then they all sit around and watch a mother break down as her children run wild. Then the Doctor finally comes in when they’ve had enough laughter. I mean really. Why must they lock me in that room with all my children for over a half hour? Its just torture.
So let me continue talking about Jeffrey. The Dr. said he is growing great. He’s on track, gaining weight and all of that good stuff. I did ask about his congestion and he said that will go away with time and it is because his nostrils are just so tiny. Then he started listening to him and told me it isn’t congestion but his throat making that noise. Apparently when Jeffrey gets really excited or basically any other time his throat collapses a little bit. He had a fancy term for it but I don’t remember it. Anyway, I was just starting to freak out and he said babies generally grow out of it around 8 or 9 months. Alright, so nothing really serious and I guess he’ll grow out of it. That’s a relief. That really explains his snoring. Other than that issue he said he looked fabulous. He got his shots and was a trooper. He cried of course but calmed down quickly when I picked him up.
Here are some pictures from the office…
Adorable Jeffrey
And ridiculously crazy boys in a tiny tiny room
2 months
Weight: 11 lbs—25%
Length: 23”—43%
Head Circ: 39 1/2 cm—33%

0 comments:
Post a Comment