Sunday, July 7, 2013

Jeffrey’s Blessing

I look forward to baby blessings.  It’s so sweet to hear what the Lord wants the baby’s mother to hear.  I do believe the blessing is for the mom Smile  Jeffrey’s blessing was so beautiful today.  From what I remember, Brian blessed that Jeffrey would continue to grow and be strong and healthy.  He blessed that Jeffrey would be an example to his brothers and others around him.  He also blessed that he would be peaceful for me.  Ah, I teared up.  Only time will tell but part of the reason why his name is Jeffrey is because it means God’s peace.  Brian Carlsen, Ray Carlsen, Max Dickson, John Carlsen, Leny Grill, Weston Grill, Michael Murray,  Joseph Hansen, Scott McCage and Bishop Mortenson all stood in the circle.

Afterward we had a brunch at the clubhouse.  Jeffrey sure has a lot of people that love him.  I was a little worried about Jeffrey spiting up or pooping all over his white outfit.  Luckily, he pooped right after, and I mean right after, I dressed him this morning so I was able to quickly change it before we left for church.  The adorable outfit survived!  I think he looked pretty handsome.

IMG_0815IMG_0816IMG_0817IMG_0820IMG_0821IMG_0823IMG_0825_edited-1IMG_0826_edited-1IMG_0863IMG_0832

4 generations

IMG_0836IMG_0829_edited-1IMG_0837IMG_0844_edited-1IMG_0858_edited-1IMG_0859_edited-1IMG_0850_edited-1

He has been slightly smiling lately and it looks like I might have caught a few little ones.  He knew it was a happy and special day for him I think.  He’s an angel sent straight down from Heaven.

1 comments:

Linds said...

Such a handsome boy!