Interesting sometimes how things fall into place. Becoming an Usborne book consultant made complete sense to me right now. I am so excited about! Tyson loves these books and so do I! These are high quality books with adorable stories and illustrations. I love how it has books and learning kits for babies all the way to teens. If you have haven’t heard of these books before that’s okay. This company has been around since I was a kid but they are still relatively unknown. I totally had some Usborne books when I was a child. :) Did you? 
If you would like to set up a party and become a hostess let me know! Because I just signed up I can offer some pretty awesome deals for free books!!!
If you live out of state and are interested we can set up an e-show for you!
Or join me and become an Usborne consultant. It is a super deal that I couldn’t say no to!
Pass the word around and here is my website! www.readwithashley.com
Thanks guys!



1 comments:
Can't wait to see what you do! You're awesome!
Post a Comment