Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Couponing

Well, I’m back in the game, at least for now.  I stopped about a year ago when I became pregnant and was so sick I didn’t even want to look at the computer or head out to a store at 8 am.  Some friends were talking about all their deals and I started to get jealous.  Yeah, so here I am once again at it.  It is probably good timing because our supplies were starting to diminish.  It will take some time to get into the swing of things again.  Hard to separate out what I need or what is just a good deal.  I use to be good at doing that but couponing is so addicted especially in the beginning.  Here are some pictures of the coupons I was cleaning out from my binder from a year ago!  Ty had a blast with them, that’s for sure.  Poor Andrew did not enjoy being covered in coupons.  Haha!  It was really funny.

IMG_8108_edited-1

IMG_8110

2 comments:

Murray Family said...

Haha, that's so funny! Looks like it's raining coupons! You could be like that coupon lady on TLC and lay in them and throw them in the air. LOL :)

K Murray said...

Oh my heavens that is hilarious