Friday, May 20, 2011

Quick update

On Tuesday I hit day 30 of the 60 day slim down.  Here is where I am at half way through.

Lost 4 lbs

Lost .25” in arm

Lost 1” in waist

Lost .75” in hip

Lost 1” in thigh

Lost .50” in calf

All in all I am happy with how I’ve done in 4 weeks.  Keep in mind that these 4 weeks included a 5 day visit from my dad, Easter (candy) and I am nursing.  Hopefully in 4 more weeks I’ll see another inch or two gone from places and at least another 4 pound weight loss. 

 

Here are some random pictures…

Andrew with his new ‘lovey’.  I am amazed because he can actually grab on to it and hold it.  He loves it and snuggles with it.  He’s growing way too fast for my liking.

IMG_8107_edited-1

This is the first evening of Brian’s new job in Salt Lake on his new schedule.  7-6 M, T, Th, Fri.  He left at 6 am and got home at 7 pm.  This picture was taken around 9:45 am.  Yeah, not sure how much I enjoy this schedule but I’ll take it regardless.

IMG_8106

And this picture was taken when my dad was visiting.  SO funny!  Tyson has 4 blankets that he just loves.  I suppose he was getting a little jealous that Andrew got wrapped up in his blanket so Tyson asked my dad to wrap him up too, but in all 4 blankets.  Silly kid.

IMG_0463_edited-1

 

Oh and rain, go away.  It is super depressing and makes me want to do nothing at all.  It’s making Tyson whiny and crazy and me too for that matter.  I need that sunshine a.s.a.p!

2 comments:

Murray Family said...

Nice job on the weight loss!!

suzanne said...

Wow Ashley! You are amazing. I love that last picture of Tyson, I know I always say it but your boys are incredibly CUTE. We need to make some get together plans!!!