Well the 10th of this month marked Andrew turning 3 months. Crazy! He is seriously the happiest baby alive. All we have to do is look at him and he smiles at us. For real. I took some pictures of him on Tuesday and almost every single picture is of him smiling.
A couple of things about him. His eczema comes and goes. I just use some Aquaphor on it when it comes and then it goes away. He is sleeping now from about 10:30-5:30. He is still sleeping in our room…I’m a little scared to make the transition to get him in his crib in the boy’s room. His routine throughout the day is that he stays awake for about an hour and a half after eating and then takes a nap. He is such a good eater, as you can tell from his chubby face :) He loves his swing and whenever anyone pays him attention. Love him!
Tyson is doing fantastic with the potty. We haven’t had an accident in over 3 weeks. So proud of him. I thought the whole thing was going to be traumatic but it ended up being not that bad! I got him signed up for swim lessons for June. I think he’ll love it. Two days ago he was running down the hall and I suppose tripped and hit his head on our bed. He came to me screaming and he had such a big goose egg on his head. I kept telling him it was okay and he kept repeating back to me, “No! It is NOT okay!” I hate head injuries. They are so scary. Yesterday at dinner we were eating stir fry and Tyson said, “I don’t want this. It’s scary!” So funny! Whenever I am exercising he likes to come over for a minute and do “exercising” with me. It’s so hilarious. I usually end up stopping to watch him while he says, “Watch me mom. I’m doing it!” In a little over 2 weeks we get to take him to the Day Out with Thomas. Oh man, I can’t wait!!!
Brian recently got promoted to a new position with in the company he works for. So proud of him! It is now in Salt Lake so it is a crappy commute but there is a raise and he no longer has to work on Sundays!!! It’s wonderful. He was able to give me an awesome Mother’s Day on Sunday. He made me breakfast and let me sleep in. It was divine. He told me to buy myself a new diaper bag :) and took care of the boys the entire day. I pretty much was only lifting my finger to get Andrew to feed him. He is such an awesome husband and father.
I am currently on Day 25 of the 60 Day Slimdown program and I have officially lost 4 pounds. I do measurements in 5 days so I’ll update then. I was a little discouraged because that means I’ve only averaged a 1 pound loss a week until I decided to try on some pants. Yeah, I totally dropped a size in my pants. The pants that looked like it had 3 inches before I could zip and button them…yeah, they button now. So it’s working and I am so happy. Other than trying to make healthy meals, keep the house in order and not spend all of our money I’m doing well!

4 comments:
he's so cute! I feel like he is always asleep when I see him, we need to hang out more so I can see him all smiley!
So cute! Glad he's a good sleeper and eater for you! I've realized that since having kids it's not as much about the number on the scale but the size of clothes I fit...My body has changed so much!
we have a lot in common! i try to keep the house clean, make healthy meals and try not to spend all of our money too! also, jack says the same thing to me. NO! ITS NOT OKAY. i find it hillarious.
Such a cute blog Ashley! I love it! And tell me more about your 60 day slim down. Sounds like something I need to be doing!
Post a Comment